Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine!
One of the books I've been anxiously awaiting is:
A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:It's due out July 26th published by HarperTeen and is 352 pages. I know, I know, I wish the page length was a tad longer! Especially with everything that's supposed to be happening!
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)
But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.
Evie's one of my favorite characters; she has guts, a sense of humor and more moxie then any teen I've read about lately. She's endearing, seemingly soft but deceptively tough!
So, yes, I am definitely looking forward to this book!