This is a great way to get to know your fellow bloggers and get connected! A BIG Thank you to Rachel-Parajunkee who has organized the Follow Friday to give bloggers that chance. To visit more bloggers just click on the Follow Friday Badge above! Visit as many as you can and if any stop by for a visit, repay the favor and say 'Hey' back to them!
This is Parajunkee's Question for This Follow Friday:
Q. Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1) I'm a COVER LOVER-I'm shameless! Sometimes I have to really focus on the content/synopsis and/or previous reviews to help in my decision or I might just buy it because it's pretty to look at.
I need to go to Cover Lover's Anonymous!
2) I've been known to eat only Poptarts when reading (which is a good majority of my time). Preferably Frosted Strawberry but any kind will do. They're easy to handle and I can nibble the edges off before getting to the yummy inside! Poptarts fit in the major food group under Fruit! Don't even try to argue with me, I'm an RN!
BTW: I can nibble the edges perfectly without dropping a crumb all while reading---Betcha didn't know I was that talented, did ya? Oh yeah, I've got it goin' on!
3) Once I start a book that I'm really into nobody get's dinner, conversation or actually noticed, for that matter! I'm pretty much into every book I read :o]
4) My Kindle has 600+ books on it-but in my defense, a lot of those were free, some are samples and I've had a Kindle(s) for almost 3 years :o]Plus I still buy print books. Needless to say, my husband is tired of buying book shelves for major holidays and events.
Does that make me a whole new kind of addict?
5) I have 7 different book lights and I'm always on the look out for more! My favorites so far for Paperback or hardcover-The Wedge Light and for Kindle the Belkin Flex Neck.
Book Light Addiction? Nah...Let us not even go there!
Don't forget to go visit the other great bloggers out there!